Explore Komodo National Park by our comfortable and safe boats. We design a longer tour to visit all the tourist destinations around Komodo Islands, from underwater heaven to the peak of Padar Island. This tour will be on a private boat, there will be only you and the experience crew sailing around the seas of Flores.
Meeting Point Labuan Bajo
Day 1: Labuan Bajo – Kelor Island – Rinca Island – Kalong Island (L/D)
- Pick up from the airport or your hotel in Labuan Bajo and transfer by car to the port to board the boat. Upon arrival on the boat we will start the voyage through the blue sea of Flores.
- Our first destination is Kelor Island, after around 45 minutes on the boat we will arrive on a small this small island. The activity is snorkeling, enjoy the beach or you can hike the hill to see the view around the island.
- Lunch serve on the boat.
- After Kelor Island we boat up to Rinca Island to meet the last dragon on earth, Komodo. Lead by the local ranger we will do the trekking through the forest and savanna to find the famous Komodo.
- Enjoy the sunset while watching millions of fruit bat covering the sky, the fly from small mangrove island to the main island hunting for fruit at night.
- The boat will slowly move to find the save place to overnight, dinner and sleep on the boat.
Day 2: Padar Island –Long Beach – Pink Beach – Komodo Island (B/L/D)
- While enjoying you breakfast with the view, the boat is heading to Padar Island. Opun arrial we will hike to the top of the island and enjoy the best view in Komodo Islands. Use your trekking shoes because the trek is slippery and steep hill.
- After trekking in Padar Island, the boat is cruising Long beach the new pink beach on Padar Island.
- Continue to Pink Beach. The famous beach with its mixing red and white sand. Enjoy the colorful coral and much kind of fish by snorkeling, you also can just lay down on the beach to enjoy the sun and the scenery.
- The next destination is Komodo Island, you will meet again with the last dragon on earth, Komodo. Lead by the local ranger we will do the trekking through the forest and savanna to find the famous Komodo.
- Overnight around Komodo Island Dinner and sleep on the boat.
Day 3: Komodo Village – Manta Poin –Taka Makassar- Gil Lawa (B/L/D)
- After breakfast walking around Komodo Village to see the tradition of native of Komodo Island, who live side by side with the dragon.
- Then the boat and heading to Manta Spot to search the biggest ray in the world and we can swim with the giant and calm Manta Ray if we can meet them. The meet is not guaranteed because they are wild animal.
- Stop at a small island called Taka Makassar, tiny sand bank by with turquoise water around it.
- The next destination is Gili Lawa Island, we will hike the hill again and enjoy the breathtaking view while waiting for the sunset.
Day 4: Kanawa Island – Bidadari Island – Labuan Bajo (B/L)
- The next we will visit is Kanawa Island. Snorkeling or swimming in the island with white sand beach and beautiful underwater world.
- If you still have time we will visit Bidadari Island for snorkeling and enjoying the beach.
- Back to Labuan Bajo, pack you bag and farewell to the crew on board.
- Upon arrival at the jetty the car is waiting, transfer to your hotel / Airport in Labuan Bajo
Note: Itineraries are samples only. Cruise itineraries are subject to the season, wind, current and weather around Komodo National Park.
- Transfer in and out
- Boat for Live on Board
- Food (Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner)
- Mineral water, tea and coffee.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket.
- Personal expenses
- National Park entrance fee
Should you need other assistance, please let us know by sending us email to email@example.com. Looking forward to meet you in Komodo National Park. We are ready to serve you.