You can meet the Komodo dragon, hike to the top if beautiful hill, white sand beaches, crystal view water, etc. Our scheduled tour is departing every weekend from Labuan Bajo, solo traveler or couple travelers are welcome to join on our trip. The scheduled tour is allowing you to join the boat with another traveler from around the world.
Group tour 3 Days 2 Nights depart every Friday.
However it you need a private boat we can do the tour with only you as the guest on the boat, depart anytime.
Meeting Point Labuan Bajo
Day 1: Labuan Bajo – Kelor Island – Manjarite – Kalong Island (L/D)
- Pick up from the airport or your hotel in Labuan Bajo and transfer by car to the port to board the boat. Upon arrival on the boat we will start the voyage through the blue sea of Flores.
- Our first destination is Kelor Island, after around 45 minutes on the boat we will arrive on a small this small island. The activity is snorkeling, enjoy the beach or you can hike the hill to see the view around the island.
- Lunch serve on the boat.
- After Kelor Island we continue to Manjarite area for snorkeling. Swim with the starfish, fishes and coral garden under the water.
- Enjoy the sunset while watching millions of fruit bat covering the sky, the fly from small mangrove island to the main island hunting for fruit at night.
- The boat will slowly move to find the save place to overnight, dinner and sleep on the boat.
Day 2: Padar Island – Komodo Island – Pink Beach – Manta Point (B/L/D)
- While enjoying you breakfast with the view, the boat is heading to Padar Island. Upon arrival we will hike to the top of the island and enjoy the best view in Komodo Islands. Use your trekking shoes because the trek is slippery and steep hill.
- Boat up to Komodo Island to meet the last dragon on earth, Komodo. Lead by the local ranger we will do the trekking through the forest and savanna to find the famous Komodo.
- After trekking in Komodo Island, the boat is cruising to Pink Beach. The famous beach with its mixing red and white sand. Enjoy the colorful coral and many kind of fish by snorkeling, you also can just lay down on the beach to enjoy the sun and the scenery.
- The next destination is heading to Manta Spot to search the biggest ray in the world and we can swim with the giant and calm Manta Ray if we can meet them. The meet is not guaranteed because they are wild animal.
- Dinner and sleep on the boat.
Day 3: Taka Makassar – Kanawa Island – Labuan Bajo (B/L)
- Breakfast on the boat and heading to Taka Makassar, enjoy a tiny island made of sands with turquoise water around it.
- Then we will visit is Kanawa Island. Snorkeling or swimming in the island with white sand beach and beautiful underwater world.
- After Kanawa Island we will back to Labuan Bajo, pack you bag and farewell to the crew on board.
- If we still have time we could stop is Bidadari Island to enjoy the beach and some snorkeling.
- Upon arrival at the jetty the car is waiting, transfer to your hotel or airport in Labuan Bajo
- See you next trip.
Note: Itineraries are samples only. Cruise itineraries are subject to the season, wind, current and weather around Komodo National Park.
Start from IDR 2.350.000 per person, contact us for complete boat and price list.
- Transfer in and out
- Boat for Live on Board during 3 days
- Food (Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner)
- Mineral water, tea and coffee.
- Insurance (Jasa Raharja)
- Life jacket.
- Snorkel and mask
- Photo documentation
- Personal expenses
- Komodo National Park entrance fee
Should you need other assistance, please let us know by sending us email to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to +62 821-5992-6152. Looking forward to meet you in Komodo National Park. We are ready to serve you.