Meeting Point Labuan Bajo
Day 1: Labuan Bajo – Kelor Island – Rinca Island – Padar Island (L/D)
- Pick up from the airport or your hotel in Labuan Bajo and transfer by car to the port to board the boat. Upon arrival on the boat we will start the voyage through the blue sea of Flores.
- Our first destination is Kelor Island, after around 45 minutes on the boat we will arrive on a small this small island. The activity is snorkeling, enjoy the beach or you can hike the hill to see the view around the island.
- Lunch serve on the boat.
- After Kelor Island we boat up to Rinca Island to meet the last dragon on earth, Komodo. Lead by the local ranger we will do the trekking through the forest and savanna to find the famous Komodo.
- The boat is heading to Padar Island. Opun arrial we will hike to the top of the island and enjoy the best view in Komodo Islands. Use your trekking shoes because the trek is slippery and steep hill.
- The boat will slowly move to find the save place to overnight, dinner and sleep on the boat.
Day 2: Pink Beach – Kanawa Island – Labuan Bajo
- While enjoying you breakfast with the view, the boat is cruising to Pink Beach. The famous beach with its mixing red and white sand. Enjoy the colorful coral and many kind of fish by snorkeling, you also can just lay down on the beach to enjoy the sun and the scenery.
- The last island we will visit is Kanawa Island. Snorkeling or swimming in the island with white sand beach and beautiful underwater world.
- After Kanawa Island we will back to Labuan Bajo, pack you bag and farewell to the crew on board.
- Upon arrival at the jetty the car is waiting, transfer to your hotel or airport in Labuan Bajo
- See you next trip.
Note: Itineraries are samples only. Cruise itineraries are subject to the season, wind, current and weather around Komodo National Park.
- Transfer in and out
- Boat for Live on Board during 2 days
- Food (Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner)
- Mineral water, tea and coffee.
- Life jacket.
- Insurance (Jasa Raharja)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Photo documentation
- Personal expenses
- National Park entrance fee