Komodo National Park is one of the must visit destination in Indonesia. Here is the only place we could meet the last dragon on earth. Not only the Komodo, the landscape of Komodo National Park is also so beautiful. On this 5 days tour we also bring you to a traditional village in the middle on the mountain, they sill doing the traditional life and the architecture of the house is so special.
Meeting Point Labuan Bajo
Day 1: Labuan Bajo – Kelor Island – Rinca Island – Kalong Island (L/D)
- Pick upin the morning from the airport or your hotel in Labuan Bajo and transfer by car to the port to board the boat. Upon arrival on the boat we will start the voyage through the blue sea of Flores.
- Our first destination is Kelor Island, after around 45 minutes on the boat we will arrive on a small this small island. The activity is snorkeling in Majarite, enjoy the beach or you can hike the hill to see the view around the island.
- Lunch serve on the boat.
- After Kelor Island we boat up to Rinca Island to meet the last dragon on earth, Komodo. Lead by the local ranger we will do the trekking through the forest and savanna to find the famous Komodo.
- Enjoy the sunset while watching millions of fruit bat covering the sky, the fly from small mangrove island to the main island hunting for fruit at night.
- The boat will slowly move to find the save place to overnight, dinner and sleep on the boat.
Day 2: Padar Island – Pink Beach – Manta Point
- While enjoying you breakfast with the view, the boat is heading to Padar Island. Upon arrival we will hike to the top of the island and enjoy the best view in Komodo Islands. Use your trekking shoes because the trek is slippery and steep hill.
- After trekking in Padar Island, the boat is cruising to Pink Beach. The famous beach with its mixing red and white sand. Enjoy the colorful coral and many kind of fish by snorkeling, you also can just lay down on the beach to enjoy the sun and the scenery.
- The next destination is heading to Manta Spot to search the biggest ray in the world and we can swim with the giant and calm Manta Ray if we can meet them. The meet is not guaranteed because they are wild animal.
- Dinner and sleep on the boat.
Day 3: Taka Makassar – Kanawa Island – Labuan Bajo
- Breakfast on the boat and heading to Taka Makassar, enjoy a tiny island made of sands with turquoise water around it.
- Then we will visit is Kanawa Island. Snorkeling or swimming in the island with white sand beach and beautiful underwater world.
- After Kanawa Island we will back to Labuan Bajo, pack you bag and farewell to the crew on board.
- If we still have time we could stop is Bidadari Island to enjoy the beach and some snorkeling.
- Upon arrival at the jetty the car is waiting, transfer to your hotel or airport in Labuan Bajo
Day 4: Labuan Bajo –Wae Rebo Village (L/D)
- Early morning pick up from the hotel and transfer by car directly to Denge Village (Approx 6 hours). Lunch on our way.
- Start trekking to Wae Rebo Village around 2,5 hours, prepare a good trekking shoes.
- On arrival on the village we will have traditional welcome ceremony before we can do any activity.
- Settling to our simple guest house
- Activity around the village, dinner.
Day 5: Wae Rebo Village – Labuan Bajo (B/L)
- Breakfast and morning activity in the village, we can take picture whole village from the hill.
- Back to Denge Village by trekking, the same way as before.
- After arriving at Dange Village Continue by car to Labuan Bajo.
- On arrival at Labuan Bajo check in to your hotel.
- Transfer in and out
- Boat for Live on Board during 3 days
- Food (Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner)
- Mineral water, tea and coffee
- Life jacket
- Snorkeling equipment
- Car to Waerebo
- Homestay in Waerebo
- Village donation
- Komodo National Park Entrance Fee
- Hotel in Labuan Bajo
- Personal expenses
Should you need other assistance, please let us know by sending us email to email@example.com. Looking forward to meet you in Flores. We are ready to serve you.