Schedule for 2017
4-6 August 2017 (Full)
11-13 August 2017 (Full)
13-15 August 2017
17-19 August 2017 (Available 3 seat)
20-22 August 2017
25-27 August 2017
1-3 September 2017
8-10 September 2017
15-17 September 2017
22-24 September 2017
28 September – 1 October 2017
6-8 October 2017
13-15 October 2017
20-22 October 2017
27-29 October 2017
However it you need a private boat we can do the tour with only you as the guest on the boat, depart anytime.
Meeting Point Labuan Bajo
Day 1: Labuan Bajo – Kelor Island – Rinca Island (L/D)
- Pick up from the airport or your hotel in Labuan Bajo and transfer by car to the port to board the boat. Upon arrival on the boat we will start the voyage through the blue sea of Flores.
- Our first destination is Kelor Island, after around 45 minutes on the boat we will arrive on a small this small island. The activity is snorkeling, enjoy the beach or you can hike the hill to see the view around the island.
- Lunch serve on the boat.
- After Kelor Island we boat up to Rinca Island to meet the last dragon on earth, Komodo. Lead by the local ranger we will do the trekking through the forest and savanna to find the famous Komodo.
- The boat will slowly move to find the save place to overnight, dinner and sleep on the boat.
Day 2: Padar Island – Pink Beach – Gili Lawa
- While enjoying you breakfast with the view, the boat is heading to Padar Island. Opun arrial we will hike to the top of the island and enjoy the best view in Komodo Islands. Use your trekking shoes because the trek is slippery and steep hill.
- After trekking in Padar Island, the boat is cruising to Pink Beach. The famous beach with its mixing red and white sand. Enjoy the colorful coral and many kind of fish by snorkeling, you also can just lay down on the beach to enjoy the sun and the scenery.
- The next destination is Gili Lawa island, we will hike the hill again and enjoy the breathtaking view while waiting for the sunset.
- Dinner and sleep on the boat.
Day 3: Gili Lawa – Manta Poin – Kanawa Island – Labuan Bajo
- Breakfast on the boat and heading to Manta Spot to search the biggest ray in the world and we can swim with the giant and calm Manta Ray if we can meet them. The meet is not guaranteed because they are wild animal.
- The last island we will visit is Kanawa Island. Snorkeling or swimming in the island with white sand beach and beautiful underwater world.
- After Kanawa Island we will back to Labuan Bajo, pack you bag and farewell to the crew on board.
- Upon arrival at the jetty the car is waiting, transfer to your hotel or airport in Labuan Bajo
- See you next trip.
Note: Itineraries are samples only. Cruise itineraries are subject to the season, wind, current and weather around Komodo National Park.
IDR. 1.950.000 per person.
Promotion sale only IDR 1.750.000 per person (Limited seat)
- Transfer in and out
- Boat for Live on Board during 3 days
- Food (Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner)
- Mineral water, tea and coffee.
- Life jacket.
- Snorkel and mask
- Photo documentation
- Personal expenses
- National Park entrance fee
Should you need other assistance, please let us know by sending us email to email@example.com. Looking forward to meet you in Komodo National Park. We are ready to serve you.